Present address: OEB Department, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA.
Environmental, biochemical and genetic drivers of DMSP degradation and DMS production in the Sargasso Sea
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1210–1223, May 2012
How to Cite
Levine, N. M., Varaljay, V. A., Toole, D. A., Dacey, J. W. H., Doney, S. C. and Moran, M. A. (2012), Environmental, biochemical and genetic drivers of DMSP degradation and DMS production in the Sargasso Sea. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 1210–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02700.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received 7 October, 2011; revised 6 January, 2012; accepted 10 January, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!