Present address: OEB Department, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA.
Environmental, biochemical and genetic drivers of DMSP degradation and DMS production in the Sargasso Sea
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1210–1223, May 2012
How to Cite
Levine, N. M., Varaljay, V. A., Toole, D. A., Dacey, J. W. H., Doney, S. C. and Moran, M. A. (2012), Environmental, biochemical and genetic drivers of DMSP degradation and DMS production in the Sargasso Sea. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 1210–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02700.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received 7 October, 2011; revised 6 January, 2012; accepted 10 January, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!