The ecology of viruses that infect eukaryotic algae
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2253–2271, September 2012
How to Cite
Short, S. M. (2012), The ecology of viruses that infect eukaryotic algae. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2253–2271. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02706.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Received 4 December, 2011; revised 13 January, 2012; accepted 17 January, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!