J.O. and C.A. contributed equally to this work.
Overproduction of the multidrug efflux pump MexEF-OprN does not impair Pseudomonas aeruginosa fitness in competition tests, but produces specific changes in bacterial regulatory networks
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Ecology, Evolution and Population Genetics of Pathogenic Microbes
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1968–1981, August 2012
How to Cite
Olivares, J., Alvarez-Ortega, C., Linares, J. F., Rojo, F., Köhler, T. and Martínez, J. L. (2012), Overproduction of the multidrug efflux pump MexEF-OprN does not impair Pseudomonas aeruginosa fitness in competition tests, but produces specific changes in bacterial regulatory networks. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 1968–1981. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02727.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received 13 April, 2011; accepted 17 February, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!