Identification of reciprocal adhesion genes in pathogenic and non-pathogenic Pseudomonas
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 36–48, January 2013
How to Cite
Duque, E., de la Torre, J., Bernal, P., Molina-Henares, M. A., Alaminos, M., Espinosa-Urgel, M., Roca, A., Fernández, M., de Bentzmann, S. and Ramos, J.-L. (2013), Identification of reciprocal adhesion genes in pathogenic and non-pathogenic Pseudomonas. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 36–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02732.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Received 24 November, 2011; revised 23 February, 2012; accepted 1 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!