J.-G.K. and M.-Y.J. contributed equally to this work.
Cultivation of a highly enriched ammonia-oxidizing archaeon of thaumarchaeotal group I.1b from an agricultural soil
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1528–1543, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J.-G., Jung, M.-Y., Park, S.-J., Rijpstra, W. I. C., Sinninghe Damsté, J. S., Madsen, E. L., Min, D., Kim, J.-S., Kim, G.-J. and Rhee, S.-K. (2012), Cultivation of a highly enriched ammonia-oxidizing archaeon of thaumarchaeotal group I.1b from an agricultural soil. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 1528–1543. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02740.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Received 4 May, 2011; revised 27 February, 2012; accepted 10 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!