Both authors contributed equally to the work.
The IHF regulon of exponentially growing Pseudomonas putida cells
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 49–63, January 2013
How to Cite
Silva-Rocha, R., Chavarría, M., Kleijn, R. J., Sauer, U. and de Lorenzo, V. (2013), The IHF regulon of exponentially growing Pseudomonas putida cells. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 49–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02750.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 21 January, 2012; revised 19 March, 2012; accepted 20 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!