Present address: Biology Department, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Wods Hole, MA, USA.
Characterization of the first alginolytic operons in a marine bacterium: from their emergence in marine Flavobacteriia to their independent transfers to marine Proteobacteria and human gut Bacteroides
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2379–2394, September 2012
How to Cite
Thomas, F., Barbeyron, T., Tonon, T., Génicot, S., Czjzek, M. and Michel, G. (2012), Characterization of the first alginolytic operons in a marine bacterium: from their emergence in marine Flavobacteriia to their independent transfers to marine Proteobacteria and human gut Bacteroides. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2379–2394. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02751.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 15 July, 2011; revised 19 March, 2012; accepted 21 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!