These authors contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of the microbial gene landscape and transcriptome for aromatic pollutants and alkane degradation using a novel internally calibrated microarray system
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1016–1039, April 2013
How to Cite
Vilchez-Vargas, R., Geffers, R., Suárez-Diez, M., Conte, I., Waliczek, A., Kaser, V. S., Kralova, M., Junca, H. and Pieper, D. H. (2013), Analysis of the microbial gene landscape and transcriptome for aromatic pollutants and alkane degradation using a novel internally calibrated microarray system. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1016–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02752.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Received 15 November, 2011; accepted 21 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!