Resistance and resilience of microbial communities – temporal and spatial insurance against perturbations
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2283–2292, September 2012
How to Cite
Baho, D. L., Peter, H. and Tranvik, L. J. (2012), Resistance and resilience of microbial communities – temporal and spatial insurance against perturbations. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2283–2292. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02754.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 6 December, 2011; revised 16 March, 2012; accepted 22 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!