Cross-talk between the general stress response and sporulation initiation in Bacillus subtilis – the σB promoter of spo0E represents an AND-gate
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic issue: Sulfur Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2741–2756, October 2012
How to Cite
Reder, A., Albrecht, D., Gerth, U. and Hecker, M. (2012), Cross-talk between the general stress response and sporulation initiation in Bacillus subtilis – the σB promoter of spo0E represents an AND-gate. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2741–2756. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02755.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Received 6 February, 2012; revised 19 March, 2012; accepted 22 March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!