Contributed equally to this work.
The response of marine picoplankton to ocean acidification
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2293–2307, September 2012
How to Cite
Newbold, L. K., Oliver, A. E., Booth, T., Tiwari, B., DeSantis, T., Maguire, M., Andersen, G., van der Gast, C. J. and Whiteley, A. S. (2012), The response of marine picoplankton to ocean acidification. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2293–2307. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02762.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Received 21 November, 2011; accepted 1 April, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 4Spectrophotometric Measurement of Calcium Carbonate Saturation States in Seawater, Environmental Science & Technology, 2013, 130110104920006, , , , , ,
- 5Study on the effects of near-future ocean acidification on marine yeasts: a microcosm approach, Helgoland Marine Research, 2013, 67, 4, 607, , , ,