Prokaryotic communities and operating metabolisms in the surface and the permafrost of Deception Island (Antarctica)
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2495–2510, September 2012
How to Cite
Blanco, Y., Prieto-Ballesteros, O., Gómez, M. J., Moreno-Paz, M., García-Villadangos, M., Rodríguez-Manfredi, J. A., Cruz-Gil, P., Sánchez-Román, M., Rivas, L. A. and Parro, V. (2012), Prokaryotic communities and operating metabolisms in the surface and the permafrost of Deception Island (Antarctica). Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2495–2510. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02767.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received 18 November, 2011; accepted 9 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!