Present address: BASF, BASF SE, APD/EF, D-67117 Limburgerhof, Germany.
Identification of naphthalene carboxylase as a prototype for the anaerobic activation of non-substituted aromatic hydrocarbons
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic issue: Sulfur Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2770–2774, October 2012
How to Cite
Mouttaki, H., Johannes, J. and Meckenstock, R. U. (2012), Identification of naphthalene carboxylase as a prototype for the anaerobic activation of non-substituted aromatic hydrocarbons. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2770–2774. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02768.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received 30 August, 2011; revised 27 March, 2012; accepted 10 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!