Present address: Leibniz-Institute for Baltic Sea Research (IOW), Seestraße 15, D-18119 Rostock-Warnemünde, Germany.
Excess nitrate loads to coastal waters reduces nitrate removal efficiency: mechanism and implications for coastal eutrophication
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1492–1504, May 2013
How to Cite
Lunau, M., Voss, M., Erickson, M., Dziallas, C., Casciotti, K. and Ducklow, H. (2013), Excess nitrate loads to coastal waters reduces nitrate removal efficiency: mechanism and implications for coastal eutrophication. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1492–1504. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02773.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 23 November, 2011; revised 5 April, 2012; accepted 12 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!