Development and characterization of attenuated metabolic mutants of Bordetella bronchiseptica for applications in vaccinology
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 64–76, January 2013
How to Cite
Yevsa, T., Ebensen, T., Fuchs, B., Zygmunt, B., Libanova, R., Gross, R., Schulze, K. and Guzmán, C. A. (2013), Development and characterization of attenuated metabolic mutants of Bordetella bronchiseptica for applications in vaccinology. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 64–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02779.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Received 30 January, 2012; revised 19 April, 2012; accepted 23 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!