Comparative metatranscriptomics reveals widespread community responses during phenanthrene degradation in soil
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2577–2588, September 2012
How to Cite
de Menezes, A., Clipson, N. and Doyle, E. (2012), Comparative metatranscriptomics reveals widespread community responses during phenanthrene degradation in soil. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2577–2588. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02781.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received 16 January, 2012; revised 23 March, 2012; accepted 24 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!