Use of phytoplankton-derived dissolved organic carbon by different types of bacterioplankton
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2348–2360, September 2012
How to Cite
Sarmento, H. and Gasol, J. M. (2012), Use of phytoplankton-derived dissolved organic carbon by different types of bacterioplankton. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2348–2360. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02787.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Received 4 August, 2011; revised 15 April, 2012; accepted 27 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!