Interplay of RsbM and RsbK controls the σB activity of Bacillus cereus
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic issue: Sulfur Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2788–2799, October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L.-C., Chen, J.-C., Shu, J.-C., Chen, C.-Y., Chen, S.-C., Chen, S.-H., Lin, C.-Y., Lu, C.-Y. and Chen, C.-C. (2012), Interplay of RsbM and RsbK controls the σB activity of Bacillus cereus. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2788–2799. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02788.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Received 8 November, 2011; revised 27 April, 2012; accepted 27 April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!