Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Structuring of bacterioplankton communities by specific dissolved organic carbon compounds
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2361–2378, September 2012
How to Cite
Gómez-Consarnau, L., Lindh, M. V., Gasol, J. M. and Pinhassi, J. (2012), Structuring of bacterioplankton communities by specific dissolved organic carbon compounds. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2361–2378. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02804.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Received 8 February, 2011; revised 4 May, 2012; accepted 16 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!