The transcriptional regulator, CosR, controls compatible solute biosynthesis and transport, motility and biofilm formation in Vibrio cholerae
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1387–1399, May 2013
How to Cite
Shikuma, N. J., Davis, K. R., Fong, J. N. C. and Yildiz, F. H. (2013), The transcriptional regulator, CosR, controls compatible solute biosynthesis and transport, motility and biofilm formation in Vibrio cholerae. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1387–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02805.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Received 8 December, 2011; revised 15 May, 2012; accepted 20 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!