Think pink: photosynthesis, plasmids and the Roseobacter clade
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic issue: Sulfur Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2661–2672, October 2012
How to Cite
Petersen, J., Brinkmann, H., Bunk, B., Michael, V., Päuker, O. and Pradella, S. (2012), Think pink: photosynthesis, plasmids and the Roseobacter clade. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2661–2672. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02806.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Received 14 February, 2012; revised 15 May, 2012; accepted 17 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!