Present address: Fachgebiet Systembiotechnologie, Technische Universität München, Garching, München, Germany.
Cra regulates the cross-talk between the two branches of the phosphoenolpyruvate : phosphotransferase system of Pseudomonas putida
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 121–132, January 2013
How to Cite
Chavarría, M., Fuhrer, T., Sauer, U., Pflüger-Grau, K. and de Lorenzo, V. (2013), Cra regulates the cross-talk between the two branches of the phosphoenolpyruvate : phosphotransferase system of Pseudomonas putida. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 121–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02808.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 7 April, 2012; revised 20 May, 2012; accepted 22 May, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Fructose 1-phosphate is the one and only physiological effector of the Cra (FruR) regulator of Pseudomonas putida, FEBS Open Bio, 2014, 4, 377, , , , , , ,
- 3Accumulation of inorganic polyphosphate enables stress endurance and catalytic vigour in Pseudomonas putida KT2440, Microbial Cell Factories, 2013, 12, 1, 50, , , , ,