Present address: Fachgebiet Systembiotechnologie, Technische Universität München, Garching, München, Germany.
Cra regulates the cross-talk between the two branches of the phosphoenolpyruvate : phosphotransferase system of Pseudomonas putida
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 121–132, January 2013
How to Cite
Chavarría, M., Fuhrer, T., Sauer, U., Pflüger-Grau, K. and de Lorenzo, V. (2013), Cra regulates the cross-talk between the two branches of the phosphoenolpyruvate : phosphotransferase system of Pseudomonas putida. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 121–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02808.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 7 April, 2012; revised 20 May, 2012; accepted 22 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!