Diversity of cyanobacterial biomarker genes from the stromatolites of Shark Bay, Western Australia
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1464–1475, May 2013
How to Cite
Garby, T. J., Walter, M. R., Larkum, A. W.D. and Neilan, B. A. (2013), Diversity of cyanobacterial biomarker genes from the stromatolites of Shark Bay, Western Australia. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1464–1475. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02809.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 26 January, 2012; revised 21 May, 2012; accepted 22 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!