Shotgun nanoLC-MS/MS proteogenomics to document MALDI-TOF biomarkers for screening new members of the Ruegeria genus
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 133–147, January 2013
How to Cite
Christie-Oleza, J. A., Piña-Villalonga, J. M., Guerin, P., Miotello, G., Bosch, R., Nogales, B. and Armengaud, J. (2013), Shotgun nanoLC-MS/MS proteogenomics to document MALDI-TOF biomarkers for screening new members of the Ruegeria genus. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 133–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02812.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2012 01:35AM EST
- Received 8 March, 2012; revised 25 May, 2012; accepted 29 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!