Ecological niche separation in the Polynucleobacter subclusters linked to quality of dissolved organic matter: a demonstration using a high sensitivity cultivation-based approach
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Microbial Communities - Structure, Behaviour, Evolution
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 2511–2525, September 2012
How to Cite
Watanabe, K., Komatsu, N., Kitamura, T., Ishii, Y., Park, H.-D., Miyata, R., Noda, N., Sekiguchi, Y., Satou, T., Watanabe, M., Yamamura, S., Imai, A. and Hayashi, S. (2012), Ecological niche separation in the Polynucleobacter subclusters linked to quality of dissolved organic matter: a demonstration using a high sensitivity cultivation-based approach. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2511–2525. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02815.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 12:04AM EST
- Received 9 April, 2010; revised 23 May, 2012; accepted 31 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!