This article is dedicated to Kenneth N. Timmis for his seminal contributions and enthusiastic support to the field of environmental microbiology. E.D. wants to highlight the encouragement and advice of Ken along his scientific career.
Characterization of the mbd cluster encoding the anaerobic 3-methylbenzoyl-CoA central pathway
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 148–166, January 2013
How to Cite
Juárez, J. F., Zamarro, M. T., Eberlein, C., Boll, M., Carmona, M. and Díaz, E. (2013), Characterization of the mbd cluster encoding the anaerobic 3-methylbenzoyl-CoA central pathway. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 148–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02818.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 12:09AM EST
- Received 14 April, 2012; revised 1 June, 2012; accepted 4 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!