Present address: Institut für Medizinische Mikrobiologie, Immunologie & Parasitologie, Abteilung Pharmazeutische Mikrobiologie, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Meckenheimer Allee 168, D-53115 Bonn, Germany.
Thiosulfate dehydrogenase: a widespread unusual acidophilic c-type cytochrome
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic issue: Sulfur Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2673–2688, October 2012
How to Cite
Denkmann, K., Grein, F., Zigann, R., Siemen, A., Bergmann, J., van Helmont, S., Nicolai, A., Pereira, I. A. C. and Dahl, C. (2012), Thiosulfate dehydrogenase: a widespread unusual acidophilic c-type cytochrome. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2673–2688. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02820.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2012 03:27AM EST
- Received 15 February, 2012; revised 6 June, 2012; accepted 10 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!