Identification of genes in the VirR regulon of Pectobacterium atrosepticum and characterization of their roles in quorum sensing-dependent virulence
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 687–701, March 2013
How to Cite
Monson, R., Burr, T., Carlton, T., Liu, H., Hedley, P., Toth, I. and Salmond, G. P.C. (2013), Identification of genes in the VirR regulon of Pectobacterium atrosepticum and characterization of their roles in quorum sensing-dependent virulence. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 687–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02822.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 01:03PM EST
- Received 7 March, 2012; revised 24 May, 2012; accepted 31 May, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!