Shell biofilm-associated nitrous oxide production in marine molluscs: processes, precursors and relative importance
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Thematic Issue: Invertebrate-Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1943–1955, July 2013
How to Cite
Heisterkamp, I. M., Schramm, A., Larsen, L. H., Svenningsen, N. B., Lavik, G., de Beer, D. and Stief, P. (2013), Shell biofilm-associated nitrous oxide production in marine molluscs: processes, precursors and relative importance. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1943–1955. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02823.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 10:53AM EST
- Received 29 December, 2011; revised 6 June, 2012; accepted 10 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!