Authors contributed equally.
Anaerobic methane oxidation in metalliferous hydrothermal sediments: influence on carbon flux and decoupling from sulfate reduction
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic issue: Sulfur Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2726–2740, October 2012
How to Cite
Wankel, S. D., Adams, M. M., Johnston, D. T., Hansel, C. M., Joye, S. B. and Girguis, P. R. (2012), Anaerobic methane oxidation in metalliferous hydrothermal sediments: influence on carbon flux and decoupling from sulfate reduction. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2726–2740. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02825.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 11:49PM EST
- Received 11 November, 2011; revised 3 May, 2012; accepted 17 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!