Metagenomic analysis of hadopelagic microbial assemblages thriving at the deepest part of Mediterranean Sea, Matapan-Vavilov Deep
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 167–182, January 2013
How to Cite
Smedile, F., Messina, E., La Cono, V., Tsoy, O., Monticelli, L. S., Borghini, M., Giuliano, L., Golyshin, P. N., Mushegian, A. and Yakimov, M. M. (2013), Metagenomic analysis of hadopelagic microbial assemblages thriving at the deepest part of Mediterranean Sea, Matapan-Vavilov Deep. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 167–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02827.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 12:53AM EST
- Received 17 April, 2012; revised 21 June, 2012; accepted 24 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!