The Burkholderia cenocepacia sensor kinase hybrid AtsR is a global regulator modulating quorum-sensing signalling
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 372–385, February 2013
How to Cite
Aubert, D. F., O'Grady, E. P., Hamad, M. A., Sokol, P. A. and Valvano, M. A. (2013), The Burkholderia cenocepacia sensor kinase hybrid AtsR is a global regulator modulating quorum-sensing signalling. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 372–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02828.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 12:57AM EST
- Received 3 April, 2012; accepted 26 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!