Drivers of cyanobacterial diversity and community composition in mangrove soils in south-east Brazil
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1103–1114, April 2013
How to Cite
Rigonato, J., Kent, A. D., Alvarenga, D. O., Andreote, F. D., Beirigo, R. M., Vidal-Torrado, P. and Fiore, M. F. (2013), Drivers of cyanobacterial diversity and community composition in mangrove soils in south-east Brazil. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1103–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02830.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 01:01AM EST
- Received 21 March, 2012; revised 22 June, 2012; accepted 26 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!