This publication is dedicated to the memory of Helmut Guth who pushed us to start enzyme modelling.
Degradation of chloroaromatics: structure and catalytic activities of wild-type chlorocatechol 2,3-dioxygenases and modified ones
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 183–190, January 2013
How to Cite
Schmidt, E., Mandt, C., janssen, D. B., Pieper, D. H. and Reineke, W. (2013), Degradation of chloroaromatics: structure and catalytic activities of wild-type chlorocatechol 2,3-dioxygenases and modified ones. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 183–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02831.x
This publication is dedicated to Kenneth N. Timmis, an important partner when starting research on microbial degradation of xenobiotic chemicals. Ken strongly pushed the topic environmental microbiology.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 01:01AM EST
- Received 29 March, 2012; revised 25 June, 2012; accepted 27 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!