Mollicutes-related endobacteria thrive inside liverwort-associated arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 822–836, March 2013
How to Cite
Desirò, A., Naumann, M., Epis, S., Novero, M., Bandi, C., Genre, A. and Bonfante, P. (2013), Mollicutes-related endobacteria thrive inside liverwort-associated arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 822–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02833.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 10:38AM EST
- Received 18 April, 2012; revised 19 June, 2012; accepted 25 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!