Two Sinorhizobium meliloti glutaredoxins regulate iron metabolism and symbiotic bacteroid differentiation
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 795–810, March 2013
How to Cite
Benyamina, S. M., Baldacci-Cresp, F., Couturier, J., Chibani, K., Hopkins, J., Bekki, A., de Lajudie, P., Rouhier, N., Jacquot, J.-P., Alloing, G., Puppo, A. and Frendo, P. (2013), Two Sinorhizobium meliloti glutaredoxins regulate iron metabolism and symbiotic bacteroid differentiation. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 795–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02835.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 06:20AM EST
- Received 1 March, 2012; revised 29 June, 2012; accepted 2 July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!