Present address: Department of Isotope Biogeochemistry, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ, Permoserstraße 15, Leipzig, Germany.
Viral infection of Phaeocystis globosa impedes release of chitinous star-like structures: quantification using single cell approaches
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1441–1451, May 2013
How to Cite
Sheik, A. R., Brussaard, C. P. D., Lavik, G., Foster, R. A., Musat, N., Adam, B. and Kuypers, M. M. M. (2013), Viral infection of Phaeocystis globosa impedes release of chitinous star-like structures: quantification using single cell approaches. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1441–1451. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02838.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 07:51AM EST
- Received 1 February, 2012; revised 18 June, 2012; accepted 3 July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!