An extensive investigation into the prevalence and the genetic and serological diversity of toxigenic Vibrio parahaemolyticus in Italian marine coastal waters
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1377–1386, May 2013
How to Cite
Ottaviani, D., Leoni, F., Rocchegiani, E., Mioni, R., Costa, A., Virgilio, S., Serracca, L., Bove, D., Canonico, C., Di Cesare, A., Masini, L., Potenziani, S., Caburlotto, G., Ghidini, V. and Lleo, M. M. (2013), An extensive investigation into the prevalence and the genetic and serological diversity of toxigenic Vibrio parahaemolyticus in Italian marine coastal waters. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1377–1386. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02839.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 07:45AM EST
- Received 4 April, 2012; revised 18 June, 2012; accepted 28 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!