Present address: School of Molecular and Microbial Biosciences G08, University of Sydney, Australia.
Metabolic adaptations of Pseudomonas aeruginosa during cystic fibrosis chronic lung infections
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 398–408, February 2013
How to Cite
Behrends, V., Ryall, B., Zlosnik, J. E. A., Speert, D. P., Bundy, J. G. and Williams, H. D. (2013), Metabolic adaptations of Pseudomonas aeruginosa during cystic fibrosis chronic lung infections. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 398–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02840.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 12:26AM EST
- Received 14 March, 2012; revised 16 June, 2012; accepted 25 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!