Present addresses: HNO-Praxis, D-49740 Haselünne, Germany;
Intraclonal diversity of the Pseudomonas aeruginosa cystic fibrosis airway isolates TBCF10839 and TBCF121838: distinct signatures of transcriptome, proteome, metabolome, adherence and pathogenicity despite an almost identical genome sequence
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 191–210, January 2013
How to Cite
Klockgether, J., Miethke, N., Kubesch, P., Bohn, Y.-S., Brockhausen, I., Cramer, N., Eberl, L., Greipel, J., Herrmann, C., Herrmann, S., Horatzek, S., Lingner, M., Luciano, L., Salunkhe, P., Schomburg, D., Wehsling, M., Wiehlmann, L., Davenport, C. F. and Tümmler, B. (2013), Intraclonal diversity of the Pseudomonas aeruginosa cystic fibrosis airway isolates TBCF10839 and TBCF121838: distinct signatures of transcriptome, proteome, metabolome, adherence and pathogenicity despite an almost identical genome sequence. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 191–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02842.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 10:40AM EST
- Received 26 March, 2012; revised 5 July, 2012; accepted 15 July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!