Impact of different bioenergy crops on N-cycling bacterial and archaeal communities in soil
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 928–942, March 2013
How to Cite
Mao, Y., Yannarell, A. C., Davis, S. C. and Mackie, R. I. (2013), Impact of different bioenergy crops on N-cycling bacterial and archaeal communities in soil. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 928–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02844.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 05:30AM EST
- Received 6 September, 2011; revised 3 July, 2012; accepted 8 July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!