These authors contributed equally to this work.
Microbiota from the distal guts of lean and obese adolescents exhibit partial functional redundancy besides clear differences in community structure
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Baeza
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 211–226, January 2013
How to Cite
Ferrer, M., Ruiz, A., Lanza, F., Haange, S.-B., Oberbach, A., Till, H., Bargiela, R., Campoy, C., Segura, M. T., Richter, M., von Bergen, M., Seifert, J. and Suarez, A. (2013), Microbiota from the distal guts of lean and obese adolescents exhibit partial functional redundancy besides clear differences in community structure. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 211–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02845.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 05:32AM EST
- Received 8 May, 2012; revised 6 July, 2012; accepted 15 July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!