MARTX of Vibrio vulnificus biotype 2 is a virulence and survival factor
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 419–432, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C.-T., Pajuelo, D., Llorens, A., Chen, Y.-H., Leiro, J. M., Padrós, F., Hor, L.-I. and Amaro, C. (2013), MARTX of Vibrio vulnificus biotype 2 is a virulence and survival factor. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 419–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02854.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2012 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- FEDER. Grant Numbers: AGL2008-03977/ACU, AGL2011-29639
- MICINN (Spain). Grant Number: CSD2009-00006
- National Science Council (Taiwan). Grant Number: NSC 97-2320-B-006-009-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!