Subject category: microbial ecosystem impacts.
Changes in the microbial community structure of bacteria, archaea and fungi in response to elevated CO2 and warming in an Australian native grassland soil
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 3081–3096, December 2012
How to Cite
Hayden, H. L., Mele, P. M., Bougoure, D. S., Allan, C. Y., Norng, S., Piceno, Y. M., Brodie, E. L., DeSantis, T. Z., Andersen, G. L., Williams, A. L. and Hovenden, M. J. (2012), Changes in the microbial community structure of bacteria, archaea and fungi in response to elevated CO2 and warming in an Australian native grassland soil. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 3081–3096. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02855.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2012 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Victorian State Government
- Australian Research Council Discovery Projects
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!