Tagaturonate–fructuronate epimerase UxaE, a novel enzyme in the hexuronate catabolic network in Thermotoga maritima
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2920–2934, November 2012
How to Cite
Rodionova, I. A., Scott, D. A., Grishin, N. V., Osterman, A. L. and Rodionov, D. A. (2012), Tagaturonate–fructuronate epimerase UxaE, a novel enzyme in the hexuronate catabolic network in Thermotoga maritima. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2920–2934. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02856.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2012 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 1RC2GM092602-01
- Russian Foundation . Grant Number: 10-04-01768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!