Comparative proteomic analysis reveals insights into anoxic growth of Methyloversatilis universalis FAM5 on methanol and ethanol
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2935–2945, November 2012
How to Cite
Lu, H., Kalyuzhnaya, M. and Chandran, K. (2012), Comparative proteomic analysis reveals insights into anoxic growth of Methyloversatilis universalis FAM5 on methanol and ethanol. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2935–2945. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02857.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1057414
- Water Environment Research Foundation Nutrient Challenge Program
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0842686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!