Contribution of rubredoxin:oxygen oxidoreductases and hybrid cluster proteins of Desulfovibrio vulgaris Hildenborough to survival under oxygen and nitrite stress
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic issue: Sulfur Metabolism
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2711–2725, October 2012
How to Cite
Yurkiw, M. A., Voordouw, J. and Voordouw, G. (2012), Contribution of rubredoxin:oxygen oxidoreductases and hybrid cluster proteins of Desulfovibrio vulgaris Hildenborough to survival under oxygen and nitrite stress. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2711–2725. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02859.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2012 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada(NSERC)
- Province of Alberta Queen Elizabeth II graduate scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!