These authors contributed equally to this work.
Biocontrol of tomato wilt disease by Bacillus subtilis isolates from natural environments depends on conserved genes mediating biofilm formation
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe Interactions
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 848–864, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Yan, F., Chai, Y., Liu, H., Kolter, R., Losick, R. and Guo, J.-h. (2013), Biocontrol of tomato wilt disease by Bacillus subtilis isolates from natural environments depends on conserved genes mediating biofilm formation. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 848–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2012.02860.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31171809, 30971956
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100097110010
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: KYZ201141
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2010685015
- Graduate Innovation Projects of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CX10B_3152
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM18568, GM58213, GM82137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!